"They cannot scare me with their empty spaces
Between stars—on stars where no human race is.
I have it in me so much nearer home
To scare myself with my own desert places."
—Robert Frost, "Desert Places", from A Further Range (1936)
- I: Prologue (September 27, 2007)
The beginning of a journey.
- II: The Penitent (September 28, 2007)
An encounter with a denizen of the desert who's there because he thinks he deserves to be there.
- III: The Traditionalist (September 30, 2007)
An encounter with a denizen of the desert who's there because she's always been there.
- IV: The Visionary (October 6, 2007)
An encounter with a denizen of the desert who's there because he thinks it's paradise.
- V: Epilogue (October 31, 2007)
On the dark path leading out of the desert, strange things await...